Monday, February 7, 2011

And the time continues to fly...


I am currently sitting in my new room, (but in the same house as before), listening to the wind cool off the now sun-baked trees. What a musical way to finish my mountain of homework!


















~*~*~


















The room is kind of the library/office of the house, and there is also a little balcony outside!! It has a beautiful view and lots of sunshine. I love it! The only downside to our new room is that we have to go downstairs to get to our closet and our bathroom that we share with the other two new girls, Chae'le and Hannah. That has really worked out well though! I don't mind it at all and I love my new little nook here.
~*~

The time has flown so far, I don't know where to start... school is going okay, it's a lot and I get overwhelmed, but I'm trying to remember to take it one day at a time and just do my best.

This past weekend we were just here in San Jose, but it was one of my favorite weekends that I've spent here in Costa Rica! On Saturday we went to a park called La Sabana, where the new soccer stadium is, a small lake, lots of places to walk and picnic, and we also found a group of guys from Nicaragua playing baseball! The next field over was empty, so we went over to it, and of course - there was a baseball, and a bat. Yes. So we played baseball! "We" being Andres, Margie, Meagan, Jose Mario, and me! What a beautiful day.



















~*~

~*~
























~*~


On Sunday Meagan and I went to a little town called Pacayas with Jose Mario and Andres. The guys had to take pictures of the buildings there for an architecture project, and we tagged along to take pictures and just spend time with them. It was really fun! And Pacayas was beautiful.























~*~


~*~


















~*~

~*~


Now, it's back to my week days - running at 6:00 A.M., class from 8-12, and then studying!!






~*~


-Courtney
(World Traveler in Training)

No comments:

Post a Comment