Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All things for good

Short post this morning ~

I just want to share some verses that my good friend Katie shared with me the other day...

"When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, 'if they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.' So God led the people around by the desert road toward the Dead Sea." (Exodus 13:17)

Point: God knows what He is doing! No matter if the path He has you on seems like the longer, harder, more deserted way, He has a plan and everything that happens is for a reason, and for a bigger purpose! Todo pasa por algo.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

Point: No tengas miedo. Don't be afraid! How sad it is that I so easily forget that the Lord is with me.

~*~

A couple more of the shots from Veritas....

~*~
























~*~


























~*~

I hope everyone has a good day! I've got 16 more days here in Costa Rica, and I just can't believe how fast this semester has gone by.


Love,
Courtney
(World Traveler in Training)


No comments:

Post a Comment